Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97' 240 w/ s14 SR20det FS/FT, SoCal

Hey All,

It looks like im gonna have to get rid of my baby. I got a ref ticket and need sell before my court date. Sale will most likely have to be to someone out side cali for smog reasons. She is a pearl white SE in great shape with exception of a few dings. The miles are 120,xxx but the motor has only 10,xxx since swap. All mods are listed in my sig. It has 17" fondmetal wheels. I had her dyno tuned a month and a half ago and she made 260whp at 10psi. I have about $20k total into the car. Right now im starting at $16,000 obo. I am most interested in trading for an FD RX7, or possibly any Ca smog legal drift ready car (ie, carolla, rx7, s13, etc.) Interesting trades?... Lets hear em'.

If interested in the car I will email pics.

And to stop some of you before you say it... If you think the price is too much, please dont *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to me about it, just make an offer.

need help gettin smog in 909? hit me up if ya wants some info

Comment

aw damn. What'd you do to get that ticket?

Good luck on your sale!

Comment

Cop claimed I squeeled around a corner... Then he heard my BOV. The corner thing is BS cuz I didnt do it, but living in Ca I walked into that one with the BOV.

Comment

so what would happen if you don't sell the car before your court date? I have a gts hatchback corolla heavily modded. interested in a trade? email me kouki3015@yahoo.com for more details.

Comment

94techsx, I tried to pm you but it wouldnt let me.

Comment

BUMP. Im not expecting anywhere near $16k so someone make an offer. BTW I should have pics up later today.

Comment

Here are some pics.
                Attached Files

Comment

and more...
                  Attached Files

Comment

For a limited time im willing to drop the price to 13k. I have my eye set on another car. But if the other car sells before mine does i might have to raise the price again.

So c'mon ppl, make an offer!

Comment

94techsx help me

Originally posted by 94techsx
                      need help gettin smog in 909? hit me up if ya wants some info
                      i need ur help email me bbkbeenybone@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X