Make an offer 87 Mazda Rx7 (socal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make an offer 87 Mazda Rx7 (socal)

Selling my rx7. starts and drives but not very far. i dont know whats wrong with it but it gets hot all the time. hasnt fully overheated yet because i shut it off half way up the temp guage. its leaking but i dont know where. ive changed the radiator, top hose, clamps, thermostat housing and thermostat. you could try driving it home but id recommend just having it towed. would make a great project because its got only one small dent on the drivers side front fender, that can easily be pulled. Needs no paint. i just gave it a tune up. If you can figure out why it runs hot you'll have a good car. it has clean interior for its age, despite some cracked plastics. A/c works but needs freon. 151000 miles. up to date registration, but needs smogging soon. white with blue interior, automatic tranny.
    make an offer, i'll probably take it.
    310 844 0570 -Anthony-

Hello check the water pump it might be leeking from the weep hole,check it out cause you replaced everything else,also the radiator cap. Just a thought!

Comment

naw theres a coolant hose under the intake manifold that i need to replace. it will be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to get to though. i may not sell it if i can fix it. thanks for your help though!

Comment

Hello,anytime ,anytime mang,PEACE

Comment

how's $700? my roommate is looking for an fc project car and his funds are limited right now, so if you are really wanting to get rid of the car let me know and i'll tell him.

Comment

Is it a turbo model? If so Im interested if its still for sale..any pics?

Comment

Working...
            X