fs s13 right hand drive conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs s13 right hand drive conversion

i have for sale a full right hand drive conversion with nardi steering wheel, its located in new orleans and i can ship at your expense, no pics yet (scanner is on its way via ups) but will be posted within the next week, asking 300 plus shipping

come on guys.....bump 200

Comment

Sounds like a great project for someone. Id do it if I had the time...or the right car

Wanna part the NARDI?

Comment

what do u mean scanner? is everything included, like everything i would need to comeplete the conversion.if so im interested.

Comment

yep its the entire front clip, the only thing i took out of it was the motor and tranny comes with the brakes and suspension as well

Comment

how much would you be willing to pay for the nardi if the guy falls through, it doesnt come with the hub (welded onto the steering column) and the leather around it is worn so hit me with a price on what you think is fair and we will work it out,

and as for the scanner im from new orleans and the only scanner i had access to was flooded so i ordered one for my house which wasnt flooded by the way

Comment

Working...
            X