Wtb S13 Rolling Chassis Socal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb S13 Rolling Chassis Socal!!!

Hello all,i am looking for a s13 coupe or hatch rolling chassis it can be striped as far as the driveline and inside I dont care,just no frame damage.I also have an AE86 sr5 rolling chassis if you want to do a straight trade.I am in SOCAL (714),car needs to have a clean title.THANKS

BUMP,so you mean nobody in SOCAL has a s13 shell for sell,will trade my 86 shell plus a lil cash depending on what the 13 has on it. SOCAL WHAT UP help a brotha out hahahaha

Comment

hmm... interesting. I have a rolling chassis but i'm still debating wat to do about it. i'll keep u posted if i decide to sell it. quick question: is the sr5 running? mileage? tranny? heres a quick pick of the shell. auto tranny that wont go over 2nd gear and the starter is bad. engine still runs.

Comment

Hello ,the Sr5 is a rolling chassis that means no engine/trans and the inside is gutted.Hey I got an AUTO trans in good working condition I will let it go for 60 bucks cash,so yea LMK whats up.

Comment

BUMP TTT,Come on guys I need a shell ASAP!!!! SOCAL WHAT UP?

Comment

I got an S13 Coupe.... Running!!! Hit me up at itsoem@yahoo.com

Comment

Hello ,whats the asking price????

Comment

Bump Ttt Need A Shell Asap111 :d

Comment

YO I know somebody must have a shell that they are not doing nothing with,all I want is a shell ,I dont need the rest of it ,as long as the rails are straight,and the QTRS are decent ,I dont care the body can be beat I dont give a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*,PEACE

Comment

I have a full running shell I am comming by tommorow make me an offer I cant refuse

Comment

Working...
                    X