• Show
Clear All

• For Sale:R32 GTS-T /350Z wheels & 4 to 5 lug adapters

For Sale
    I must sell these items immediately/ need cash to move

R32 GTS-T Silver Rims w/ New BridgeStone Potenza G009s
    With center caps.
    No curb rash and have been used on Toyota Previa since brought
    back to States. Tires only have 4500 miles on them. Almost 100%% tread left on tires.
    $500

350z rims
    Front rims have Dunlop FM901’s Stretched onto them brand new
    never used still with sticker on them
    Rear rims have stock 350Z tires with 50% tread left
    $650 obo

SSr Hasemi Sports
    5 lug came off R32 GTS-t 16x8 +38
    Need face cleaned up from oxidization, but in clean shape.
    $300 obo

4 to 5 lug adapters.
    (3) pairs for sale
    Asking $250 a pair, but will sell 4 for $400
    0 damage and very strong
    Don’t use them I still run 4 lug everything.

Ask For Booney
    760.207.8734 or 760.529.9584 leave a message.
    booneys86@hotmail.com
    www.myspace.com/ojidrifter
    I must sell these items immediately/ need cash to move
    Last edited by vrtblacksheep86; 02-20-2006, 10:05 PM.

aloha booney!

i know 3 of your velocity members... paul, fergy and kevin and i have heard a lot about you guys. this is mike chen from honolulu, hawaii!!! my team is: www.executivekonnexion.com

i just bought a 1991 nissan 240SX SE super hicas 5-spd and i would like to buy your 4-to-5 lug adapters (all 4 of them). i just need to confirm that they bolt onto my 4x114.3 drive hubs and will enable me to run 5x114.3 rims!!!

if so, please lemme know how we can do this deal. thanks a lot bruh!!!

mike chen
    honolulu, hawaii

realtormikechen@hawaii.rr.com
    1-808-864-7644
    www.myspace.com/pimpluxa4
    www.executivekonnexion.com

Comment

Yes they will and if you take a look at my car in picks on everythingdrift.com you'll see that i tortured one of my sets and never had a problem...Just make sure that you have standard size lugs or you'll have clearance issues witht he hub sitting flush....easy fix though put a 5mil spacer under the adapter and she'll hold fine if any of your lugs have been replaced with one of diffrent length.

Either way hit me up on email and I'll send them to you once payment is recieved...Ill send you my personal email and when I send them they come with a tracking number...sound good?

I know fergy and a few guys from Hawaii..matto and met a dope *Censored**Censored**Censored* cat named Kip from green Bottle...Good times you hawaii cats....

booney

Comment

Originally posted by vrtblacksheep86
        Yes they will and if you take a look at my car in picks on everythingdrift.com you'll see that i tortured one of my sets and never had a problem...Just make sure that you have standard size lugs or you'll have clearance issues witht he hub sitting flush....easy fix though put a 5mil spacer under the adapter and she'll hold fine if any of your lugs have been replaced with one of diffrent length.

Either way hit me up on email and I'll send them to you once payment is recieved...Ill send you my personal email and when I send them they come with a tracking number...sound good?

I know fergy and a few guys from Hawaii..matto and met a dope *Censored**Censored**Censored* cat named Kip from green Bottle...Good times you hawaii cats....

booney

hey booney,

i see fergy almost every day, we hang out and cruise together... he picked up a magnum and he pimped it out, i think he's going to join my car club pretty soon (www.executivekonnexion.com or www.myspace.com/pimpluxa4) -- what a small world!!! i know kip too from green bottle, a super cool guy, i bought his old 95 integra ls-vtec.... eheheheee....

anyways, i couldn't find your car on everythingdrift.com -- can you shoot or post up some links? i basically want to see the offset, the bolts and how far they stick in (or out) of the fenders and get an idea of what offsets to buy for wheels... sorry for the newbie questions man, i'm more of an euro guy, it's my first S13 that i'm modding...

thanks in advance,

mike chen
        honolulu, hawaii
        1-808-864-7644
        realtormikechen@hawaii.rr.com
        www.myspace.com/pimpluxa4

Comment

Working...
        X