No announcement yet.

s14 air bags, seat, radiator ac socal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s14 air bags, seat, radiator ac socal!

hello
    shot a rod out the side of my block and need money for a new motor, here goes stuff for sale.
    i have complete ac system (engine bay stuff, not blower motor and crap under dash) for sale. even comes with some random bolts you already have if you have a 240 comes with lines compressor condensor everytinhg but the belt that bolts to the crank pulley no leaks or anything before i pulled it.55$ plus shipping
    s14 drivers seat, no major deforms, no rips or tears, no smell fungus of any sort.108$ picked up no shipping in san diego.
    also have complete air bag system for s14. comes with that control unit under rear seats, wiring, and front cover for steering wheel thing unit. not blown obviously.85$ plus shipping
    then lastely i have a stock s14 radiator, great condition, got a free fluidyne so i threw that in and am selling this one.40$ plus shipping
    come check anything out! im in san diego. also i have pics leave your email and i can send you pics, or i may post them in a few days.pick up is very welcomed. not really looking for trades unless its something cool for a s14.
    i take and prefer paypal.
    matt
    aim-sdtouge
    email-matthewtylerpowers@yahoo.com

i need a s14 heater core from under the dash hook me up mang!!!!!!!

-Riley

Comment

lo siento no tengo.

Comment

damn dood. what'd you do?

Comment

Working...
        X