sr20 project part out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20 project part out!

I am needing to move to florida for a job and i have 3 weeks to get down there. I also am getting married in june. So my project has to go. I plan in a couple years to undergo another project. So email me at nissanhprulz@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks

sr20det redtop engine w/ 5spd tranny ecu and harness
    95k miles runs, ran great in my friends car until the inside started on fire.
    $1200 shipped

HKS bov $100 shipped
    tein flex coilovers used 14k miles good shape $450 shipped
    t28 turbo $400 used no shaft play no smoke
    racing hart m5 rims 17x7.5 with nitto 555 tires $1400 shipped
    greddy eo1 boost controller new $400 shipped

thanks

Aloha, my name is Mike Chen and I would like to buy your SR20DET complete motor swap ASAP. Please send me a parts list, or an inventory of what is including and also please shoot me hi-res pics of the motor and all the parts. I have cash in hand and I can pay you. Thank you, Mike

Respectfully yours,

HUA-WEI ("Mike") CHEN
    Realtor-Associate
    Property Manager

PKF Capital Group, Inc.
    1953 S. Beretania Street, 4th Floor
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96826
    Mobile: 808-864-7644
    Nextel D/C: 184*1*4738
    Office: 808-949-6079
    Facsimile: 808-949-2353
    E-mail: realtormikechen@hawaii.rr.com
    URL: www.realtormikechen.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message transmission, including any attachments, is the sole property of PKF Capital Group, Inc., and its affiliates. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited by applicable Federal and State laws and statutes. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact Mike Chen (RA) by telephone at 808-864-7644 or by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Comment

emailed you back?
      let me know
      thanks

Comment

hks ssq bov is SOLD

Comment

Working...
        X