FS: SSR EX-C Formula Mesh wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SSR EX-C Formula Mesh wheels

Up for grabs is a set of used 15 inch SSR Mesh wheels. These wheels are the real thing and are NOT a knock off! They are silver with a polished lip. These wheels are in OK condtion for being used wheels with minor rash, but nothing sanding and polishing cannot fix. The faces of all 4 wheels are in excellent shape. 2 faces are black chrome silver while the other 2 are chrome silver. These would make excellent track wheels as well. Bolt pattern is 4x114.3. Size is 15x6.5. The offset isnt listed, but i believe it is around + 15 to + 10. Add that JDM old school look on your car

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A MILLION QUESTIONS ASKING IF THESE WHEELS WILL FIT YOUR CAR. I do not know how much fender clearance each car has! So please do your own measurements and verify that these wheels will fit your car before buying. This item is used, so it is being sold AS IS.

im interested! will u sell for 350$ im in so cal...so whats ur asking price? email: love_free_robots@yahoo.com

Comment

what is ur asking price?? let me know

Comment

my asking price is $700.

Comment

how about $550 they may be hard to find but they are still used 15`s, let me know.. did u have these on an s13? lets negotiate!!! love_free_robots@yahoo.com

Comment

are you local or would you want me to ship it? i'm in L.A. CA

FYI, these wheels sell for $1000+ premium any given day.

I would still like to get $700 out of them.

Comment

trade wheels?

would u like to trade rims. i got some 15' volks w/tires and around L.A. email me at

pham79@gmail.com

Comment

temecula is about an hour or a little more, ill see what i can do to get a little more money i am still very interested.. what kind of car did u have them on?

Comment

they came off a 'rolla and 240sx. i never used them but obtained it from a trade bargain and now i gotta sell to pay some school bills. the previous owner used them during drift and track days and so can you

sorry, no trades if i haven't cleared that up yet.

Comment

Comment

how do u expect anyone to get a hold of u? ive wanted to buy these for like a week now.. and this site is part retarded almost anything i post does not show up!! if this does show up, post your email or email me thanks..

love_free_robots@yahoo.com

Comment

email sent

Comment

Originally posted by Bathurst R
                          email sent

no center caps???

Comment

no sir.

priced lowered to $600

Comment

Working...