FS: 240sx with Silvia Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 240sx with Silvia Conversion

I have an 89 240sx with the silvia conversion. The car just got a new paint job of Toyota super red. The car is clean tittle and straight frame. No rust what so ever. Interior is extremely clean. Everything is manual because I want the lightest. AC and heater work.

The car has:

Tein HE coilovers
    Tein tension rod
    Front and rear strut bars
    BBS mesh wheels 16x7 and 16x7.5
    Yokohoma ES100 tires all around

The motor is a single cam KA.
    180k on it..but it just got a rebuilt and tune up.
    - 96 240sx tranny

Oil change less than every 3k miles.
    Electric fan.
    Bolt on header
    Apexi dual exhaust
    a lot more stuff..but I can't think of right now.

The black interior is very clean. Dash has no crack on it. Still have the original 240sx carpet. Nice seats overall. Sony mp3 head unit and Momo rally steering wheel. S14 manual seat belts.

I spent a lot of time building and fixing this car. I don't want to part out. If you're interested email me at tamtanium@yahoo.com. Please don't try to low ball me and waste my time. I'm located in Socal 626 area.

There are 3 things that is wrong with the car..

The timing chain need to be replace. But it can still runs good like normal. Me and my friend can do it for $110.
    The bumper has a crack damage on it..can be fix for $100
    Front need new tires...I can hook you up with some for cheap or free.

My best offer right now is $4,800 just to answer all you guys questions.

Thanks,

Tam

hey tam.. is car still for sale? if so can you email me some info to jeffsm3@hotmail.com

im intrested.. thanx

Comment

Very Interested

willing to trade??? i have a 2002 honda CBR600f4i w/vince & hines pipe, acceleration sprocket kit, very fast, custom blue paint, will out accelerate anything you put it against within reason, very eager to wheelie, selling for $6000 but i'd rather trade it for your car, e-mail pics freeskier710@aol.com

Comment

what siz tire are u running ?

Comment

Working...
        X