FS - 1986 Toyota Cressida w/7M-GTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - 1986 Toyota Cressida w/7M-GTE

hey guys. i love this car to death but it needs to go. its got a 1990 intercooled 3.0L turbocharged (CT25) inline six 7mgte with roughly 100k on it, thats what i was told when i bought it. another 130k on the chassis. its a 5-speed R154 tranny, rattle can primered black, gutted back seat and some panels of the interior (but i still have 90% of everything taken out if you want to put it back in), 6 point custom roll cage that just needs to be welded at the feet, welded diff, custom made driveshaft with brand new yokes, stock supra intercooler, magnaflow muffler with 3-inch straight pipe exhaust, h&r springs, italian racing steerting wheel (not pictured) sparco harness and a recaro driver's seat from a bmw. she's fast as all hell. 15" black steels with decent tread on the tires. power windows, power door locks,power steering, power sunroof, heated rear view mirrors, disc brakes all around. needs new battery. located in buena park, california. asking $2,000 obo.

Is this still available? Registered? Any smog equipment still on the motor? Let me know (vadim98@gmail.com)

Comment

Working...
    X