ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT S13 RHD Front subframe complete !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT S13 RHD Front subframe complete !!

Hello all I have a JDM RHD S 13 full front subframe,steering colloume,and dash. The subframe has all the brakes on it ,lower control arms , swaybar ,rack and pinion.Ready for RHD SWAP,located in SOCAL ,Anaheim 400 ODO or TRADE for some AE86/S13 body kit stuff,LMK PEACE

im guessing local pickup only?

Comment

Originally posted by new_to_drift
      im guessing local pickup only?

i have a steering rack in NJ may ship

Comment

please send pics to mmrr009@yahoo.com

Comment

Hello,yes localpick up ,I will getthe pics to you as soon as I can,THANKS AGAIN

Comment

BUMP ,I got everything ,also the brake booter & master cyl,also the clutch master cyl and all the lines.LMK I want to get rid of it by this SUN the 26,PEACE

Comment

Bump It Ttt !!!! :d

Comment

BUMP, I will trade for S13 front aftermarket springs,strut tower bars,shocks, or any suspensin goodies. LMK PEACE

Comment

What else is needed for the convo? dash ect? No interior pieces included?

Comment

Hello there I got the dash too,and its not cracked,also have the cluster suuround,and the pedals.Ready for conversion just need to mod your firewall or get the chunk of firewall from a RHD S13. come check it out on TUES!!!!

Comment

Might come by you can check out my new mod to the s14 that I did with the wall at fd long beach

Comment

OUCH ,I saw it ,I was looking for you didnt see you around I was out there. ACTUALLY its not too too bad if you can find a QTR from another S14 I would just do surgery on it at leats it did not bust the glass cause then you would have a serious mess,its fixable!!!!! dont junk it. ANYHOW BUMP TTT RHD STILL FOR SALE!!!!

Comment

Can you send some pics to acuraracer420@hotmail.com

Comment

BUMP dash is sold .but I still have the rest of it up for grabs. Will trade for some S13 sway bars LMK . I want this stuff outa here LMK what you got.PEACE

Comment

What up man, how much for it now that the dash is gone? Let me know how you've been too, any progress on the supra?

Comment

Working...
                              X