No announcement yet.

FC owners, read this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a possibility that 5one5 will make some cargo covers?

Comment

We are talking about it right now actually. But we have to get the camber plates, sunroof panels, and hoods out first. After we get all of those set up and going then we can move on to something else. We just aren't big enough to work on more than two projects at a time.

I did get the first set of camber plates in two days ago. WOW!! These things are incredible. I'm taking some pictures tonight prior to install. They should be getting installed this weekend. I absolutely LOVE how these plates look! I hope that you guys will think the same thing that I do about them.

Zach
      5one5 Innovations Sales/customer service

Comment

Originally posted by Boostedrex
        We are talking about it right now actually. But we have to get the camber plates, sunroof panels, and hoods out first. After we get all of those set up and going then we can move on to something else. We just aren't big enough to work on more than two projects at a time.

I did get the first set of camber plates in two days ago. WOW!! These things are incredible. I'm taking some pictures tonight prior to install. They should be getting installed this weekend. I absolutely LOVE how these plates look! I hope that you guys will think the same thing that I do about them.

Zach

I can't wait to see them..
        I will probably purchase one set for my street ride but am going with S/T camber/caster plates on my project car.I dont think comparisons would do justice since my project will have a twin turbo motor in it and my street car will have 91j-spec.diffrent types of power will make handling feel diffrent..

Comment

UPDATE!!!!!

Alright guys. Here are the much anticipated pictures of the plates. I'm loving how thin these things are!! Got to love the strength of chromoly steel! The pictures aren't the greatest, but I think they'll give you a good idea of what to expect. I'm putting them in my FC this weekend and will take more pictures then. Let me know what you all think.

Zach
          Attached Files

Comment

results? installed pics? final pricing?

Comment

what ever happened to this?

Comment

Working...
              X