Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S - 92 240SX Fastback

Methuen,MA

I have for sale my 1992 Nissan 240sx. I bought it a few months ago and had the intentions of making it a street/strip car and doing a KA-T, but i havent had the extra money, and have since decided to build a DSM. The car has almost NO rust. Frame and undercarriage are great. 1/4 panels are good. Only rust i have found is a small piece on the drivers fender. The interior is MINT besides the seats and carpet. THe car has about 150k on it, but the motor is a rebuilt KA less than 50k ago. Only downfall is auto tras. Perfect for someone who wants to do the swap. Car runs and drives as is. Everything in this car works. Power windows, power doors. I am also including a ton of stock s13 parts.

Almost an entire black interior, including a dash/door panels and all the trim pieces
    5spd ECU
    2 passenger side fenders
    2 headlights that work flawlessly
    complete KADE thats currently dissasembled, but im including everything from the motor. Everything u would need to completley build this motor
    4 Tires are good.

I cant think of anything else, so if you have any questions email me Slamminsubz@comcast.net. Asking $2500obo willing to consdier trades.

Working...
X