ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S13 kouki tails, S14 Apex coilovers, grounding kit, etc.. CHEEP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 kouki tails, S14 Apex coilovers, grounding kit, etc.. CHEEP!

straight to the point, i have a few things to sell...need money, so all these things that are supposed to go on my car need to go.

- S13 kouki tail lights. brand spankin new. comes with everything including both of the tail lights, center panel, under metal panel, new lock, seals and all that.
    asking $420 picked up.

- S14 Apexi N1 ExV damper. if you need info, please refer to Apexera's site. condition is brand new. FYI, this coilover is dually height adjustable, and from my experience, i wouldnt think twice on having this on my car. comes with everything. shown below is the pic of the S13 version. asking $900 picked up. OR $930 shipped.

- Apexi Universal Super Ground System Plus Grounding kit. This kit has the equalizer box, unlike the other types of cheap/ ebay grounding kits. Brand Spankin new in box. Asking $145 picked up OR $155 shipped.

- Apexi N1 FC3S Full catback one piece Turbo 3" exhaust. brand spankin new. asking $370 picked up.

ALL of them is located in Diamond Bar, Southern CA.

Ryan
    (626) 203-8321 (Best and preferred)
    AIM: Ch1ngo0 (second preferred)
    PM
    email: weei_weei at yahoo.com

ok, thank you, have a nice day.

S14 coilover is oficially SOLD....come on guys..get the rest...you know you want them...

Comment

Working...
    X