Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Recaro Tomcat Seats (Pair)/Work Wheels VS-XX

Hello Everybody,

I am selling a set of recaro tomcat seats. These seats were never installed nor used. It is ready to be shipped out. My asking price is $1800 USD obo plus shipping.

I also have a set of Work VS-XX wheels sitting at my house that I would like to sell as well. The sizes are 19x8.5 +27 offset and 19x9.5 +7 offset. The wheels are in very good condition with No wheel curbs. SOLD

I am selling these items because the car I was going to put it on is now out of my possession. I gave my project car to my older brother and since i dont have the car anymore I have to sell the parts that were are just laying around the house. Also I live in San Diego, CA so if you live around the SoCal area local pick is ok too. If you are interested or have any questions in any of these items please feel free to drop me an email at kevin4355@hotmail.com If any of you need additional pics just let me know and I ll send you more pics ASAP.
    Last edited by pinoy_islander; 04-29-2006, 08:51 AM. Reason: Wheels have been sold

check your email

Comment

You have mail...

Comment

The wheels have been sold. Just have the seats left if anyone is intersted

Comment

bump for some nice seats

Comment

Working...
          X