X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 Toyota supra

hey guys

i've decided to sell my 1982 Ltype.
    I'm located Surrey BC, Canada. I would like to sell that car localy, but if you want it bad enough and are willing to come and pick it up thats fine by me.
    Now onto the condition of the car. The car is in great condition. There is no visible rust form the outside, but i haven't really got a chance to look underneith the car. From what i've seen underneith there seams to me minimal to no rust. The car has a custom paint job. When its dark out the car looks black but when in the light it shines blue. also the car has been painted with ghost flames on the doors and hood. The car has an Erebuni body kit and a special spoiler. The body kit is in good condition all around with minimal cracks except on the front where it was hit on a parking curb before i got the car. Even tho there is a crack its only on the surface and the kit is still structurally strong. The interior of the car has been reupolstered and is in good condition. There are no rips in the seats or cracks on the dash or anything. The interior is in really good condition. The stock sound system had been upgraded and now has 2 10 inch subs, amp and a aftermarket deck. All the power options work. The Car is a 5 spd manual which shifts nicely. The engine is a 5m and is in strong running condition. The engine was rebuilt before i bought the car and is still very strong. The engine is completely stock.
    there is an aftermarket exhaust on the car. The car handles well and looks to be lowered.(haven't really been able to check if there is aftermarket suspention)

i'm want 3500 Obo for the car.
    i can be contacted either by email sk8withseth@hotmail.com or by PM
    or by phone at 778-772-4434 ask for seth
    now onto the picures..

Thanks
    Seth

price drop : 3200 obo

Comment

Working...
    X