my whole ae86 for your complete silvia front conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my whole ae86 for your complete silvia front conversion

i have a ae86 hatch for trade, right now its dead, i bought it like that... i thought i could fix it but im not mechanically inclined to. it was supposed to be a plug and play thing but the previous owner juked me. i paid 2000 for it because i was really really desperate. i have bought alot of parts to put it back together... but its not running yet. but if your confident in your abilities or are planning a 4ag or 4agze or 20v swap then this is perfect for you

specs:

hatch: sr5
    color: white
    frame: STRAIGHT, straightest frame i have ever seen
    title: clean, registration paid up all last year, due agian in feb of this year. its with the dmv right now... i have the registration papers... the way you get it is, get the car running smog it show them the smog, change the title over to your name and then they send it to you. easy as pie. not for the lazy people.
    exterior: NO DENTS
    interior: complete, even has cargo cover and oem cup holder. with double din cd player and tape player
    engine: dead but cranks over, very low compresssion, sparks, and is complete. i dont know whats wrong with it at all... so i cant answer any questions.

prices i paid:

car: 1950.00
    complete 86 tailight harness: 34.00 bucks at the junk
    cargo cover: 120.00 offline
    ngk wires: 40.00 used offline
    double din radio: 60.00
    new filter: forgot how much
    new thermostat: 15.00 used at the junk
    new stock rims and tires 40.00 at the junk
    2 gts rims: 40.00 from a friend
    GTS hatch door with gts tail and gts logo: 90.00
    lighter: 3.00
    comes with mr2 seats 70.00 from the junk
    2 spares. 4 tires good cond. 40.00
    stock shift knob: 5.00
    stock antenna: 5.00
    so thats alot of money i already spent. and there is much much more that i had to buy to complete this beautifull car.
    i have run out of money and will let this car go with everything i listed for 1200.00 just to get rid of it... or trade for your complete in good condition SILVIA FRONT end conversion.

SOCAL ONLY
    NO SHIPPING

if you want the car please be prepared.
    please bring your money
    please bring your truck to tow
    please dont lowball me
    price is as firm as perve in an adult store
    if you show up with out your money or a truck... then ill laugh in your face and then say no. im in to rush to sell... thanks guys for your interest. email me at mttfob@hotmail.com i live in so cal 909 area code, moreno...

if your interested hit me up because it wont last long... rare... i dont have pics yet...

NO PICS NO PICS>>>

ive had it for 2 months... previous owner had it for a year. he took the engine apart and i put it back together... did the timing and it still wont work. changed ecu and it still wont work. i cant stress enough how straight this frame is. BEAUTIFUL car.
Working...
X