X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19x8.5 19x9.5 CE28s $1,500 so cal

Silver w/ CF center caps CE28s 19x8.5 + 22 19x9.5 +25 5x114.3

$1,500 + shipping.

They are like new. No rash or chips. Selling because I need a new motor.

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ce283tn.jpg

Prefer local pickup but will ship.
    brainfood@sbcglobal.net
    Last edited by brainfood; 04-26-2006, 05:03 PM.

Yo what happened to your motor? Darn if only those rims had some negative offset!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
      Yo what happened to your motor? Darn if only those rims had some negative offset!!!!
      Selling for a friend thats a copy of his post from zilvia. He blew it at Just drift the other weekend.

I need a new chassis before a new motor I got an estimate for way too much $$$ you think it would be hard to graft on a new quarter panel I can cut one off a shell around here but I need someone to weld it on. Body guy said it would be easer to just pull this.
      Last edited by brainfood; 04-26-2006, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Hello bring your car by the shop on TUES and I can look at it better,I saw it at LBC,I think its possible to do surgery to it but it may still need some pulling based on one of those wrinkles I saw in it ,I dont remember xactly but let me look at it,Cause your also gonna need the rear part its kinda like a core support but in the back where the lights bolt to. Tell your friend I could rebuild his motoer for less than what hes selling his rims for,as long as its not FUBAR(hole in block,broke crank,cracked block).Is his motor KA or SR ? LMK PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
          Hello bring your car by the shop on TUES and I can look at it better,I saw it at LBC,I think its possible to do surgery to it but it may still need some pulling based on one of those wrinkles I saw in it ,I dont remember xactly but let me look at it,Cause your also gonna need the rear part its kinda like a core support but in the back where the lights bolt to. Tell your friend I could rebuild his motoer for less than what hes selling his rims for,as long as its not FUBAR(hole in block,broke crank,cracked block).Is his motor KA or SR ? LMK PEACE
          Its sr, his sponsor is taking care of it now so he is still selling the wheels (he has 8 of them and only needs 4 ) But they are slow so it could be awhile at least he can drift his daily.

Comment

Working...
          X