86' Ae86 Gts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86' Ae86 Gts...

1986 AE86 Corolla GTS. Real deal GTS this car is not a SR5 model that’s been converted. 2dr coupe w/ 5spd and limited slip (factory). All original down to the factory radio. Only modifications are TRD header, TRD wires and aftermarket sealed beam type headlights. Car is clean w/ little/no rust (especially for a AE86). There is rust on drivers front fender (its going to need to be replaced.. the “bad” spot on the car. Some surface rust starting on rear wheel well lips.. but not inside the wheel wells at all. This car is very very solid. I’d drive this car across country and not think about it twice. Starts right up. No smoking, using oil, etc. Interior is VERY VERY clean.. no cigarette burns or tears on seats. The carpet is a little stained up but you could find new carpet. 100% clean and clear title. Never raced, tracked or drifted. Never abused. Check out the pictures linked below.

Also have a large amount of AE86 parts that I can include with purchase of the car for an extra sum. The list of parts includes (partial listing only.. there is A LOT of stuff.
    -Set of Eibach Lowering springs (never used)
    -Set of 4 15" supra wheels with same lug pattern
    -Spare LSD rearend (the one on the car is LSD as well)
    -Spare transmission
    -Spare Engine block with I believe everything needed to put it back together
    -intake manifold
    -airbox, mass airflow sensor (full stock intake system basically)
    -steering column with ignition and key
    -air compressor
    -hood
    -front bumper
    -front strut housings with springs
    -front and rear disc brakes
    -full steering assembly
    -tranny crossmember
    -passenger seat, driver's seat from 86 supra
    -gauge cluster
    -non-cracked dash
    -valves and valve cover
    -heater core
    -seatbelts
    -hood trunk and gas release cables
    -tailights
    -license plate bracket
    -tons of interior pieces I think almost the whole interior (Blue)

PRICE.. $3000 (car only)
    $4750 with everything (all spare parts, car, etc, etc)
    OBO!
    CELL 816-309-5164
    PICS http://www.garage-jdm.com/benae86/

Car is located in Kansas City, MO.. more pics available upon request. Selling because of job change leaves no time to work on my toys.
    NEED THIS GONE..... MAKE ME AN OFFER.

How much would you sell that spare hood for?

Comment

3k.wow.thats a little high in my opinion.but gl on the sell anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by XanManAE86
        How much would you sell that spare hood for?
        Make me an offer not including shipping of course...

Comment

Originally posted by new_to_drift
          What seems fair to you? $500? I just kinda poked around to see what other folks were asking and kinda cross compare between Ebay, etc.. I'm flexible on the price but someones gotta make an offer first.

Comment

with the rust spot and shady interior if no one else is offering i will take you up on the $500 offer. let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by frymire_si
              with the rust spot and shady interior if no one else is offering i will take you up on the $500 offer. let me know.

Shady interior? OMG... you've got to be kidding me. I love it. the one rust spot on the whole car is that fender. Just for kicks I'm gonna take the carpet out this weekend and take pics of the inside of the floorpan so you can see just how rust free this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is.

For $500 I'd drive it off a cliff thanks though.

Comment

How about around $1200-$1700? I live in NE Oklahoma so shipping wouldnt be a problem.......still a ways off of what you were asking but better than nothing right?

Comment

Originally posted by AWD_Drift
                  How about around $1200-$1700? I live in NE Oklahoma so shipping wouldnt be a problem.......still a ways off of what you were asking but better than nothing right?
                  Get that offer nearer $2500 and we'll talk. I can put it on ebay and get $2500 from it easy. Thats probably where its going next weekend.

It just suprises me because the car is worth the money.. I see total piles of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and converted SR5's selling for $2K plus... no one wants to pay a few $$ more for a real GTS thats OG and pretty damn perfect for its age? Hey whatever though.. like I said.. ebay is the next stop.

Comment

nice

that car will sell for what u want. i got offered 9grand for my hachi but no rust 236,000k all original.

Comment

Originally posted by new_to_drift
                      haha you are "new to drift"

Comment

clean car. gl on the sale for good stock platform.

Comment

I'm interested, e-mail me at mosesthebandpuppy@gmail.com.
                          Thanks
                          Last edited by Moses; 05-20-2006, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X