Fs/ 1987 Rx-7 N/a $800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs/ 1987 Rx-7 N/a $800

Up for sale is my (completly stock) Red exterior/Grey interior 1987 Mazda RX-7 base model N/A. It a 5-speed. It does not want to start for some reason. I'm thinking it is flooded. I have no time to tinker around with it. This is a my loss your gain type of deal. I've spent $800 on fixing it up. It has 5-lug wheels,and 4 piston calipers. Also S5 tailights. Car will have to be towed away at buyers expence. I can have it delivered localy. Car is located in Nashua,NH.
    The front bumper is broken, but I have another one to go with the car.Other then the front bumpr crakced, a few rot spots on the sunroof,and fenders the body is in very nice condition.

New things it has...Brakes (rotors,and pads) NGK plugs,and plug wires, oil change,coolant flush,fuel filter,and a walbro fuel pump(broken)...also many other parts.

Needs (to run) fuel system overhual. Needs a new fuel pump,fuel lines, could use some new injectors also, and possibly another fuel filter. The motor ran fine 2 months ago. I have no idea what happend with it. I may be something small. I don't know. Also will need a new wheel bearing driverside rear. Rims is dented, but I have another one to go with the car.

I'll try to get pictures up soon,but if they don't work, or If you want to see it fast e-mail me at ShadowArtsFC3S@aol.com thanks.

I'm looking to get $800 firm.
    or...
    I'll consider trading...

For a 1985-86 Toyota Corolla 5-speed (stock). A Running fair condition SR-5 or a non-running fair condition GT-S. Hatchbacks only please.

Or a 1991-93 Nissan 240sx 5-speed (stock) in running or non-running condition. Fastback or Coupes are considered.

If you are interested in trading e-mail me with pictures and info of your car. Also where your located, and we can work out a deal. Thanks.

p.s Car needs to go to someone that has a little bit more rotary experience then I do.

Here are some pictures of what the car currently looks like. Hope you like it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NHDrifter; 04-30-2006, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Hey man, if its flooded like you think it is, pull the fuse for the fuel pump and try and start it for about a minute, then plug it back in. If that was the problem then it should have cleared out the excess fuel in the combustion chambers.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Yeah i am interested in the GT-S AE86, and the FC3S. It would be cool to get some picks. Here is my e-mail: Matt_leblanc10@hotmail.com

Thanks
          Matt

Comment

Yeah, I've tried that. I think I need to do the other unflooding procedure. I just don't exactly know what it is. I think FC3S.org has it...I'm gonna try and get the car running this weekend. I'm going to get new NGK plugs, and a new fuel pump. I've got more pictures of it (interior shot) If I get it running it will still be for sale, but the price will go up to $1,300. I also have a parts car thats for sale Dark silver exterior, maroon interior(I have pictures of that too)
            I'm asking $350 for the parts car, or $1500 for both when I get the red one running agian.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
              X