97' S14 SR20 SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyde
    yeah...i doubt youd get 15k for it...prob lower the price alot more or something for it to sale. but if it was me and i had a choice id just get an rx7 over the s14 nowadays. just my 2 cents
    he does have a good point on teh price..people can find an rx-7 with some mods for that price..Im sure you know that you cant recooperate mods when you re-sale...but on the flip side you can more than likely get that price on Ebay.

Comment

I know its a little pricy with the 15k tag but I did follow it up with an "OBO" which I think takes care of that. Think of it as an MSRP, but a little bit of haggeling can get you a long way.

So in a round about sorta way im saying... Im open to any offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bustadouglass
        I know its a little pricy with the 15k tag but I did follow it up with an "OBO" which I think takes care of that. Think of it as an MSRP, but a little bit of haggeling can get you a long way.

So in a round about sorta way im saying... Im open to any offers.
        hah that made me laugh..In the next month I may be in the market so Ill keep an eye on this!!

Comment

i bid 10,000 what ya think? thats all i can offer...for now lol hu hu

Comment

i might sell it for 10k.... If it doesnt sell by 2008. haha, just playin. (but not really)

Comment

ok fine fine seriously all i have is 12 and 500 for gas to drive it back lol

Comment

I had to do it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

OK ppl, After some very bad luck I am in SERIOUS need of cash, so I hate to do this but first 11k takes it!

Comment

2 4 0

pmed!

email-wilsonvuong@yahoo.com

Comment

has this car been sold yet? im just really interested in this car i just need some time to figure out how to collect all the money

Comment

Working...
                      X