Demon Camber 15x7 +15, 15x7.5 -5, 4x100/114.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Camber 15x7 +15, 15x7.5 -5, 4x100/114.3

Full set of Precedeo Demon Camber Wheels in good condition, asking $1000 picked up in SoCal. Awesome wheels to get that "oni kanbah" going.

PCD: 4x100 and 4x114.3
    Front: 15" x 7" +15 offset with Toyo Proxes 4 205/50/15 with 60% tread left.
    Rear: 15" x 7.5" -5 offset with Falken Ziex512 195/55/15 with 90% tread left.

One of the rear wheels has curb rash on it, I bought them like that thinking that I was going to refinish them but got lazy. These wheels are perfect for 86 Corollas, but I ran it on my S13. Fronts are perfect fit under front fender, but the rear will stick out past the fender (Camber w/tire stretch is the key!!)Breaks loose quickly, but easy to handle. Check the pics, email me for more pics/info: teknolust72@gmail.com

going to sound really weird, but i will trade you my full set of 17s and 300 bucks for those wheels, my 17s are rota formels, they are in good condition VERY low curb rash, like practicly none, i also have a full set of 16in mesh wheels, i'll give u both for ur wheels straight up no cash plz let me know what u think

Comment

mild sevens...makes me miss japan even more. bump

Comment

those look nice, im interested. Where in SoCal are you located? right now its a 50/50 chance i will get them... im not sure as of right now if i want to purchase some new wheels or put money down for a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by TokyoDrifterxo7
          those look nice, im interested. Where in SoCal are you located? right now its a 50/50 chance i will get them... im not sure as of right now if i want to purchase some new wheels or put money down for a new car.
          Located in Orange County, by Cal State Fullerton.

Comment

damn thats pretty far from me, but i usally work down by that area. When i make up my mind i will let you know. If they are still available.

Comment

still available....price lowered to $900

Comment

Working...
              X