240sx S13 coupe w/ RB20DET + lots of mods *23 pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx S13 coupe w/ RB20DET + lots of mods *23 pics*

Clean Title 89' S13 Coupe needs a little body work on the passenger side door and column below. Interior is in good condition but the dash is cracked but from what I hear it only has 7 or so bolts and can be changed out pretty easily. . The cluster doesn't work but if you want to use the RB cluster I have the wire harness and cluster that will be included.

The car is reliable and I've been driving it to work & home which is 45 minutes each way w/o traffic and it hasn't failed me. I usually sit in traffic for about 15-20 minutes but today I was in traffic for about 30-40 minutes and it was perfect. I took it to one event and only went into the skid box for about 10-15 minutes but not drifted on any tracks.

Modifications:
    1. RB20DET R32 Skyline GTS-T complete motor swap
    2. Custom 3" Exhaust from Turbo Elbow to Exhaust exit 3"inlet to 4.5" exhaust tip outlet.
    3. XSPower Exhaust Turbo Elbow
    4. Custom polished Intake pipe w/ filter
    5. F1 Racing 6-puck clutch kit
    6. XSPower FMIC RB20DET kit
    7. Blitz DD BOV mounted in stock location
    8. Genesis Compact Battery (13.5lbs 7"x3"x7")
    9. New Walbro fuel pump
    10. Front bumper body kit
    11. S13 R32 wide body fender kit front & rear
    12. D2 coilovers still in new condition
    13. Beefy green tension rods (I think they came from Ebay)
    14. Welded Diff by Xtreme Metal Works
    15. Autometer Oil Pressure
    16. Autometer Water Temp (Dash Mounted)
    17. Autometer Boost Gauge
    18. Autometer Dual Gauge pod
    19. Dual Torqflo electric fans
    20. Momo Racing Bucket (non-adjustable)

The motor & clutch are just about broken in and I just switched over to Mobil1 synthetic after the initial break in, used synthetic brake fluid and I also used mfg. suggested gear oil for the transmission & differential. During the past week I also did a light tune up and changed the spark plugs to NGK platinum & since the o-rings on the injectors were the original I installed brand new o-ring kits on each injector.

These pictures are a few weeks old and the only difference is the Omori temp sensor wire across the engine was replaced by an Autometer and was routed a different way.

Garage Shot

Front Shot

Front Side Shot

Powerplant

Intake

Electric Fan

Welded Diff

New Pictures Taken May 16th

Pictures Taken Today May 29th

Just as an update I riveted the front wide body fenders so all that needs to be done is molding them in place and I'll include the kevlar compound that I used for the driver rear.

I'm also throwing in some track wheels! 17" Konig Toxxins for FREE! somebody scoop up this ride! All that needs to be finished is the cosmetics & a little more suspension and your ready to go!

I started on molding the rear wide fenders on but I just started a new job and don't have time to finish the cosmetics of this project. I haven't started on the fronts yet but I'm leaving that up to the buyer I'll throw in the kevlar compound that I'm using too.

The widebody should look like this when finished.

Willing to sell or trade so make me an offer. Not willing to part out

Would take stock or slightly moded S13 or S14 auto or 5 speed w/ cash

Cash is king $6k obo

Located in Las Vegas, NV. E-mail me VegasDrift702@aol.com or just PM me
    Last edited by Ka24deturbo; 05-29-2006, 11:51 PM.
Working...
X