Ls1 FD race car forsale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ls1 FD race car forsale.

Ok since this car will prob not be legal next season in fd i have decided to sell it and go back to the s chassis.

Heres a link.
    Thanks.

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/car/165953764.html

why won't it be legal?

Comment

Alex told me at the Falken test day that they dont like to see full crossmember replacements. And that they would like to see the car use a stock crossmember. Besides oem engine rules will prob go into effect next year anyways.

Comment

Lets not jump to any conclusions

Comment

Originally posted by Motdyn-Ls1fd
          Alex told me at the Falken test day that they dont like to see full crossmember replacements. And that they would like to see the car use a stock crossmember. Besides oem engine rules will prob go into effect next year anyways.
          don't you still need to worry about getting a license first?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
            don't you still need to worry about getting a license first?
            Well aren't you the supportive one..

I guess he figures if the car isn't going to be legal he couldn't use it to get an FD license so thats why he wants to sell the RX-7 to get an S chassis.

Mr. Formula D guy says dont jump to conclusions so maybe he wont have to sell it after all, which would be awesome because ever since he started posting up pics of the build lots of people have wanted to see that thing in competition.

Lets see what happens..

Comment

All I am trying to point out is that many people hear many things and lots of people say lots of things, but the fact of the matter is that you can easily find out what is true by simply calling our office or speaking with Formula Drift directly.

FD

Comment

Indeed a liscense would be helpfull. lol.

Anyways i was going off of what alex told me and how he would like to see it use an oem crossmember. even if it was modded a little.

I would love to keep this car, it is finally setup, and we were about to tear it down again and get the paint work redone, and fix some small issues. Those issues will be fixed for the new buyer. I just wish i could have competed this season with you guys.

FD: That would be awsome if it was legal. I have tried calling your office many many times, and have left many messages but have not heard back. I will try to email you guys.

Comment

Working...
                X