Drifting and misc dvds/vhs' for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting and misc dvds/vhs' for sale

Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell off some of my drifting videos and other anime that I have collected over the years to help fund rebuilding my sr20det. Here is a list of all the dvds/vhs' that i will be offering, all prices don't include shipping and are obo.

-Initial D Stage 1 and 2, these are Japanese with English subtitles on DVD but will play on any dvd player. These are 2 box sets, with 3 dvd's in each stage. Ill also include the making of stage 3, the movie, its quite interesting to see the different things used to make the movie. Asking $125 for all of it.

-Mission Drifting, enough said, this is a video explaining the basics of drift and car control. Really good to watch for all skill levels. $12

-Option International Volume 12, tons of on board footage. Awesome to watch. $12

-Midnight Street Racing, underground street racing video. Pretty entertaining, $8

-Maximum Velocity, Import performance build ups, Drifting, Road Racing, Car Shows etc. Great vid $10

- JDM tyte Dragonball Z/GT tapes lol, basically its the Japanese version taped on VHS and subtitled, these are UNCUT!! Starts off around the frieza saga and goes to the end of the db-gt, only a few eps missing (64 tapes in total). Includes all of the movies, asking either $500 for all the tapes, or $9 a tape if you only want a certain tape. I paid $15 a tape threw a local anime store.

-Tenchi Muyo, let the inner pimp in you out lol. One VHS (trouble hatches) with the First 3 episodes. Two Dvd's Tenchi Forever, and Tenchi the movie 2 (the daughter of darkness). The dvds and vhs $5 a piece, all of its in english, but the dvds also are available to watch in japanese.

-Akira Special Edition, Dvd with japanese and english. $12

-Hellsing on vhs, eps 1-3. $8

-GTO (great teacher onizuka eps 1-4)- funny dvd- $10

-Trigun 2 vhs', the $$60,000,000 man (eps 1-4) and the lost past (eps 1-3) all english dubbed

-Flame of Recca, box set 1 and 2. 6 dvds total, great series in japanese with english subtitles. -$100

-X the movie on dvd- $8

-The simpsons first season on dvd $15

-Knight Hunters- the first dvd, $10

I think that's all of it for now, all of the dvds are in great shape and play perfectly. The vhs' are in equally great shape and all the dbz/gt tapes are in great quality with a few episodes with small flaws but nothing major. Any questions send to Foolishdrift@aol.com

Images of the dvds and tapes can be found in this gallery http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h262/foolishdrift/
    Last edited by FCSlider; 06-05-2006, 10:07 PM.

Bump one last time before it all goes on ebay. Make some offers guys!! I need this stuff gone..

Comment

Working...
    X