Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC3S Reverse vented hood

I wanted to share this offer with drifting.com

5one5 Innovations just finished their prototype reverse vented hood for the FC3S. It is fully functional and will be made of lightweight fiberglass. This hood will need to be pinned because we are not incorporating the stock hood latch at this time. For the first batch of hoods we sell the price will be $750 shipped. After that the prices will go up as this is just an introductory offer. We are currently taking $175 non-refundable deposits to secure your place on the waiting list. That deposit will of course be put towards the total cost of the hood. Also, it will be 4-5 weeks from now before the first hoods will be ready to ship. We are willing to allow you 2 weeks from the time your hood is ready to ship to pay off the remaining balance. Our paypal address is sales@5one5innovations.com And my email address is Zach@5one5innovations.com If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please leave feedback in this thread as well. We here at 5one5 Innovations are very interested to hear what you have to say about our newest product. Thank you for your time.

Zach
    5one5 Innovations Sales/Customer Service

Nobody needs a high quality vented hood? The nearest competitor to this hood would be the Panspeed aero bonnet II and that will cost you almost $1200 after shipping from Japan. You don't want to miss out on the initial batch of these hoods.

Zach
    Zach@5one5innovations.com

Comment

here's a free bump for you.

the FC market for parts is tough man. everyone thinks that they can get an FC for $500 and find all the parts they need from the junk yard. hehe.

Comment

Thanks for the bump. And yeah, most FC owners seem very unwilling to part with their money. I remember dropping tons of cash on my FC and my FD. I guess I just wanted everything done right and wanted new parts. Hopefully people will come around and realize a quality product when they see it.

Zach

Zach@5one5innovations.com

Comment

if youre running a turbo2 FC thatll keep air from getting to the intercooler...

for NA, id much rather spend that 1000(hood/pins/ect) on a bigger radiator if i had heating problems.

Comment

This hood isn't made for people who are still on the stock TMIC. But for people that run a FMIC or a V-mount IC like I do. I'm smart enough to know that it would hinder the car if you were still on the stock IC.

Comment

i think youd make more sales going after the 240/corolla market. the FC market is just too slow right now for parts let alone parts that take on a different IC set up.

If i were to own an FC, id run the FMIC as well (given i had the money)

Comment

I used to run a FMIC but I have actually noticed cooler water temps and intake temps after switching to a V-mount. And that isn't something I'm guessing, that is info I got after reviewing my data logs.

I didn't think that many people actually stayed with the crappy stock TMIC on the FC.?.

Comment

Working...
                X