Wtb/ 87-88 13b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb/ 87-88 13b

I need a 13b for my 1987 Mazda RX7. If you have one let me know. I need one as soon as possible. thanks

ShadowArtsFC3S@aol.com

0r AIM: ShadowArtsFC3S

Are you wanting N/A or turbo? I know you only said 13B and not 13BT, but I'd just like to make sure. Let me know and I'll see what I can do. Also, do you need it freshly built, just running, or one that needs a rebuild?

Zach

Comment

I need a N/A 13B. Well, the motor that I have now needs to be rebuilt. I'm planning on buying a cheap motor (that runs) so I can swap them, and then possibly rebuild the one I have now. If you cna help that would be great.

thanks,

-Rich

Comment

Rich,

I'll check around. I think that there are some guys here that are getting rid of their N/A motors for TII swaps. And if you want your motor rebuilt you can always send it out to Rotary Evolution. That is a shop here in Cali that I work with quite a bit. Great shop with a good warranty. And the prices are incredible! If you want anymore info on that then let me know.

Zach
        Zach@5one5innovations.com

Comment

Yeah actually I would like more information on Rotary Evolution, but I found an 88 RX7 that runs,and drives for $300. I'm going to check it out tomorrow. Well, I'm deffinatly going to buy it. I would still like to get a hold of that company Rotary Evolution. Thanks for the help guys.

-Rich

Comment

I'll email you with the contact information for Rotary Evolution. Be expecting an email from Zach@5one5innovations.com

Zach

Comment

Thank you Zach, you've been a good help.

Comment

Got a motor guys. thanks for the help though. I still would like the information on rebuilding my old motor. I would aslo like to try it myself

Comment

Working...
                X