Make: Nissan
    Model: 240sx
    Miles: 130000
    Price: $4100
    Transmission: Automatic
    VIN: JN1AS44D5SW021139
    Exterior Color: Blue/Green
    Interior Color: Grey
    Features: power widows, locks, mirrors, sunroof. Am/FM radio with Cassette and CD player w/ upgraded speakers and a lot more.

I have owned this car since 1999 and have all vechile repair records. All repairs to this vechile either took place at the Tires Plus off Tennessee Street in Tallahassee or at the Tires Plus off Lee Road in Orlando. Recent upgrades include new cooling system (radiator, thermostat, fan, fan clutch, water pump, hoses) tie rod and boots (so you can drift), rear brakes, fuel filter, and tire(s). I have made no "racing" modifications to this car, only simply kept it in prime running condition. This car runs amazing and would be perfect for drifting. Minor issues include worn struts, raido volume tuner, passenger side power window, and lack of antena (but who listens to the radio anyways). Please email me if you have any questions or would like to come by and see the car (Ghoti34@aol.com). If worse comes to worse you can call me at 407.657.2785, but I don't get home from work untill around 8pm. I live off University about 2 miles from UCF; zip = 32817. Follow the link below for pics or email me for more.

Nissan 240sx
Working...
X