FS - SS T25 Outlet Pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - SS T25 Outlet Pipe

T25 5-bolt, divorced pipe set up. Exits through 2.25" outlet.

$80 shipped
    $70 local pick up

Rebuilt T25 Turbo. AR .80/.64 (compressor/turbine). Sourced from a S13 Silvia "Red Top" SR20DET. Wastegate actuator included but not shown in picture.

$300 shipped.
    $280 local San Diego/SoCal pickup.

Questions?

Feel free to email me!
    Last edited by wannawangan; 07-15-2006, 01:07 AM. Reason: T25 actuator now included and listed as part of turbo.

one question how did you take the exhaust housing of the t25 im in the process of rebuilding mine also would u take 300 shipped to oxnard ca 93033

Comment

You got a deal!

Originally posted by na70sh
      one question how did you take the exhaust housing of the t25 im in the process of rebuilding mine also would u take 300 shipped to oxnard ca 93033
      Sure, I'll take $300 shipped. Do you do Paypal? Email me with the address you want me to send it to as well as your contact phone number. I usually do a standard 2-day ship.

Contact me if you have questions!

Thanks!

Comment

$300 shipped is good. I am not sure if you got my "quoted" answer to your question about the turbine removal. Email me so that I can tell you how I went about doing it!

Oh yeah, do you do Paypal? I will need you to email me your shipping address and phone number so that I can get it out to you as soon as payment is cleared.

Email me if you have any other questions.

David

Comment

$300 shipped sounds good.

Comment

sry no pay pal can i send a mony order or somethin oh yeah plz email me the turbine removal to tony_montana240sx@YAHOO.COM

Comment

Originally posted by na70sh
              sry no pay pal can i send a mony order or somethin oh yeah plz email me the turbine removal to tony_montana240sx@YAHOO.COM
              email sent. Good luck and look forward to doing business with you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by wannawangan
                email sent. Good luck and look forward to doing business with you soon!
                Bump?

Turbo still available.

Comment

Originally posted by wannawangan
                  Bump?

Turbo still available.
                  back to the top!

Comment

Working...
                  X