3 Spoke 245/r16 Rims for sale (alum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Spoke 245/r16 Rims for sale (alum)

ALRIGHTY i have 4 rims that i cant fit on my new car. too wide.
    i had the rubber removed since it was bald as hell and a couple were about ready to go (cracked).

I never raced, drifted, or anything else with these and the last owner was some kid that never did either... he couldnt have in his car

I polished one up a little to show that theyll go mirror bright, the others are like the one shown with the cap on.

Some minor scuff/nick action in a couple spots, nothing a little buffing/sanding or polishing wouldnt cure.

The caps are painted Plastic and i liked the way they look slightly offtone, but you can redo them to match perfectly for about 6 bucks. They dont quite fit perfectly (the inner snap ring needs to havea piece of rubber or 2sided tape put on for diameter) but the rims look good with tuner lugs as it is.

I have a full set of brand new (installed once) Special shank style lugnuts that fit these rims i had to order from vancouver to find.

The tires that were on them were 245/50/r16 but i can get u falcons at 245/50/r16 or another brand at 245/45/r16 for about 130 bux each if u want.

or, get used rubber

ASKING 350 OBO for ALL FOUR and will throw in the just opened jar of polish seen in the pics if i dont get hammered on price much.. (cost me almost 20bux)

wheels like those make my advans cry.

Comment

Working...
    X