ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: S13 Blacktop SR20DET Motor $2500 Exedy Stage 2 or Car with motor $6500 So Cal-SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: S13 Blacktop SR20DET Motor $2500 Exedy Stage 2 or Car with motor $6500 So Cal-SD

I have for sale a s13 Blacktop Motor set. Comes with E5 ecu, motor, tranny, igniter, maf, and stage 2 exedy clutch kit. Motor has been running prefectly fine for 7k miles. When I bought it about a year ago, I was told it was from a 97 type x 180sx with about 35k miles. I did a current compression test and they all read around 175-179. Currently the motor is in my car and I will be parting it out and selling the whole car. I am asking $2200obo for the motor set with the clutch kit.

#1 Cylinder Compression

#2 Cylinder Compression

#3 Cylinder Compression

#4 Cylinder Compression

Pics of the Motor

Pic of the Idle

If you want to see more pics of the motor, go here
    http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i1...20%20blacktop/

I am also considering sell the whole car for $5500 or best offer. Clean title car with minor damage on driverside quarter panel and needs some fix on the roof. Also has a crack windshield and crack dash, but has a working digital cluster and hud. Car is red but white front end. It is a 1992. Anyone questions or interest just pm me or email me at vsiev(at)yahoo.com. Feel free to come by and check it out but please do not waste my time.

Car currently these mods:
    Tein Flex w/ EDFC
    Suspension Tech Sway Bar
    Nismo Power Brace
    Apexi N1 Dual Exhaust
    Silvia Trunk Lock(box one not oval)
    Tein Tie Rods and Ends with spacers for more angle
    Silvia Front End Conversion(3 bulb Projectors)
    Koyo SR20DET Radiator
    Walbro Fuel Pump
    Z32 Fuel Filter
    HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
    Stock Side Mounted Intercooler

That is all that I can think of at the moment, if I can't sell the car, I will be parting it out. The reason why I am selling it cause I want to get out of this modding lifestyle. I lost someone very important to me and I regret not spending time with her. This car was going to be hers but she broke up with me. Anyways, I am not happy with it. I'll try to get pics soon of everything.

PLEASE EMAIL ME!
    Last edited by vsiev; 07-04-2006, 08:23 AM.

BUMP!!! Price lowered on car to 5500...and if the car doesn't sell, motor is at 2200....

Comment

can we get pics of the car?

Comment

are you willing to ship? if so how much for shipping to vancouver, wa

Comment

Working...
        X