Scammer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer!!!

I was trying to purchase the redtop off this guy from this post http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19994

I sent him half the money (375) and after he got the money he said that it was getting picked up that thursday though myyellow.com it has now been a week and 2 days from that day and he has not responded to any of my e-mails. So now im going to higher powers to get my money back and have warned him i was doing so.

So if anyone on here knows this guy or has any information that will help me in the least or best ways please e-mail me or send me a message.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

and sorry if i posted this in wrong section.

general rule of thumb (for any forum) is dont buy from someone with almost no posts because no one knows them and they can easily take you. Now if you can see the car(or whatever it may be) in person or have afriend do it then the posts dont matter but TRUST NO ONE when spending YOUR MONEY on things you cant see.

Comment

ya i know, I have bought unlimited things off the internet. But if anyone else runs across this guy on any other forum or hear about let me know

Comment

Working...
      X