FS: S13 180sx RHD SubFrame/RHD Front Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: S13 180sx RHD SubFrame/RHD Front Clip

i have for sale a front clip that you can use to make your car right hand drive. everything is included. the dash, hubs, brakes, suspension, body panels, digital climate control . I really don;t want to have to throw the rest of this clip in dumpster at my work. My lose is your gain!! $400 bux or make me an offer all offers will be looked at. I want this gone

thanks in advance

AIM: Rccar101

Originally posted by BIG T
    i have for sale a front clip that you can use to make your car right hand drive. everything is included. the dash, hubs, brakes, suspension, body panels, digital climate control . I really don;t want to have to throw the rest of this clip in dumpster at my work. My lose is your gain!! $400 bux or make me an offer all offers will be looked at. I want this gone

thanks in advance

AIM: Rccar101
    where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG T
      I really don;t want to have to throw the rest of this clip in dumpster at my work.
      I know how you feel. We threw 2 away because the customers only wanted the SR swap. Next time we do a swap, Im going to keep the rest and convert my to rhd just for kicks.lol.

Also, try selling it on ebay. I've seen some pop up here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
        I know how you feel. We threw 2 away because the customers only wanted the SR swap. Next time we do a swap, Im going to keep the rest and convert my to rhd just for kicks.lol.

Also, try selling it on ebay. I've seen some pop up here and there.
        throw it away? damn, lemme have one haha

Comment

I got the same situation ,Im sittin on 2 RHD set ups myself ,got all the parts no firewalls though. Was posted here but no intrest.OWELL

Comment

Originally posted by its Hai
            where are you located?
            i live in colorado

Comment

Working...
            X