'79 Corolla RWD Runs Great - $1000; NorCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '79 Corolla RWD Runs Great - $1000; NorCal

I'm moving overseas and can't store all my cars, so I need to sell this one. I bought it from the original owner over at Club4AG. The car was originally registered in CA, but it's currently registered in MD as a historic so that I didn't have to pay for smog.

It's a 1979 Toyota Corolla 2D, RWD, 4Cyl 3TC motor, 4 Speed transmission. I bought it a year ago, and have put on new front shocks, air filter, brake pads/shoes, rear wheel cylinders, muffler, brand new battery and 4 brand new tires. The car also comes with 2 extra tires that I bought for it. I've changed the every 3000 miles, which is twice. I've only put about 8000 miles since I bought the car. I drive my other 2 cars the rest of the time.

It runs great, I drive it everyday to work about 9 miles. Starts every time with not problem, and I haven't had any problems with it. I average about 24MPG, but straight freeway driving I've had up to 30MPG. If you swap in a 5 speed, this car will easily get over 30MPG regularly.

The car is painted orange (I'll have pics up soon), was primered when I bought it. All the trim is currently off as I was going to add another layer of paint to cover up some thin spots, but I will put it all back on if you would like. I cleaned all the chrome trim, so it's nice and shiny. The car also has a custom front lip (hachi style) and some sideskirts.

I also have a set of Rota RBs 13x8 with Advan A048s that I'd like to sell with the car. Here's a pic of the wheels with the tires:

56k beware -> http://fcdrifter.org/gallery/albums/...1/DSC00001.jpg

With the wheels, I'll sell the car for $1200, without the Rotas, $1000. The car is currently in Monterey, CA.

(Click on thumbnail for full view)

Please contact me via email at: brandon at fcdrifter dot org
    My cell phone is going to be shut off soon because I'm leaving, so email is the best way to first get in contact with me. Thanks
    Last edited by ShadowX; 07-15-2006, 05:12 PM. Reason: typos

Just added some pics of the car, had to use my web cam though...which sucks. I'll try to get my camera back tomorrow and get some better pics up.

Comment

Working...
    X