S15 Spec S Autech, super clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S15 Spec S Autech, super clean

I have a S15 Spec-S Autech version for sale. It is white and is in amazing condition.

The Autech version comes with the naturally aspirated SR mated to a six speed, something only found on the Spec-R versions before. This is a limited edition model and includes other upgrades that were previoulsy only found on the turbo Spec-R versions. The Autech SR makes 200hp@7200rpm.

I am asking $21,000 for this car with the motor/tranny included with the chassis(which at this moment are not installed due to ease of importing). If you want just the chassis then I'll do it for $18,000.

Only serious inquiries, if you don't have the money then please don't waste our time. This vehicle is located in Southern California. Any serious inquiries interested in pics please email me at silver0399@hotmail.com

I also have a cefiro, skyline, and various s13's and s14's. I am not a commercial business but rather something that I do on the side so there are no warranties, all sales are final for all items purchased through me. Anyone looking for a specific vehicle just let me know as well.
Working...
X