1997 Nissan 240sx f/s 5 speed 5 lug for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Nissan 240sx f/s 5 speed 5 lug for sale

I’m selling a 1997 Nissan 240SX. The 240sx is completely stock except for lowering springs and an intake. It also features a new paint job. This car is a great start for a Drift car or SR20DET swap. The car is a pleasure to drive, it is sporty and fun yet still gets excellent gas mileage.

The exterior of this car features a new paint job to the same factory green color. What make this car special is the fact it has 5 lug suspension, no sun roof and no ugly factory rear spoiler. Plus the car is a true 1997 Kouki model not a conversion. The car has a set of TSW 18inch wheels which have curb rash and are in OK condition, if the buyer does not what these wheels I have a nice set of factory aluminum 5 lug wheels I can include instead.

The interior is in nice shape all the seats are in great shape and have no signs of wear. The doors panel are in good condition as well. The carpet is nice with small wear at the top for the foot well.

The drive train features a KA24DE engine matted to a 5 speed gears box. The engine runs smooth and just passed smog . The transmission shifts smooth and clutch engages well. The modification to the engine is a cold air intake.

This car is a great value for someone looking to build a drift car, install a SR20DET, or just drive it as is. This car does have a Salvage title but there is no frame damage, the damage the car sustained was purely cosmetic. The top front corner of the drivers side fender front drivers side corners of the hood was bent. The airbags did not even deploy it was so minor. We replaced the fender and hood and went ahead and replaint the complete car because the Arizona sun killed the clear coat. I have include pics of the previous damage to show it was only cosmetic.

If you are interested in this car please feel free to call me at (530) 222-1555. The car is located in northern Cali Redding to be exact. It is 2 hours north of Sacramento and 3.5 hours north of the bay area. I have sold over 30 240sx and this is a great example. I also have a 90 single cam 5 speed hatch for sale if that is what you are looking for.
    Drew

Old Damage that salvaged the car.

More pics of old damage that salvaged the car ALL COSMETIC.....

what exactly are you looking to get for this car?

Comment

Working...
    X