ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gerbil's Driftastic Dorifto Shirts Available For Pre-order!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerbil's Driftastic Dorifto Shirts Available For Pre-order!!!

they're 15$ American, plus $3 shipping within the US of A...

I'm taking 25 pre-orders before the shirts are printed and shipped, so here's how to get yours:

Use Paypal to send 15$ + 3$ shipping (TOTAL 18$) to GERBILZOOX@YAHOO.COM

Include the SIZE shirt you need, the SHIRT COLOR, and the INK COLOR. Be sure to specify which is which.

Include your SHIPPING ADDRESS, NAME, and E-MAIL ADDRESS. I will try to keep everyone updated on the status of their orders.

------------------------------

Local pick-up is available, as I'll have the shirts with me at drift events, most likely. Or you can just buy them from me in person, but pre-ordering will guarantee that i'll have your preferred size and style. Custom color shirts might be available, though the ink color is non-customizable (only yellow or black), so e-mail me if that's something you want and I'll try my best to accomodate you. Just be aware of the available colors, easily found on the WORLD WIDE INTERWEBS... it's a Fruit of the Loom 6.1 oz T-shirt. Basic sh*t. Blah.

------------------------------

I'm doing the pre-order thing just so's i can make sure i have the size and color everyone wants. The pre-order stats will determine what colors and sizes i order in the future.

okay... that's it. boobs.

what would you say to navy blue shirt with pink ink...j/w if thats a possibility

Comment

Sorry, I've already finalized the ink colors for this run. I can probably do a navy shirt with the yellow ink pictured above. Also possible would be a white shirt with black ink, for the really really boring people. Still, this is a bit of a hassle to keep track of, so, for now, I'd rather stick to the combinations above.

Comment

let me know if you make the navy ones, if not I'll get the black, or I can just get the black, I dont care, it'll make me infinitely cooler no matter what color I buy.

Comment

and my friend wants that on her underwear, make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
            and my friend wants that on her underwear, make it happen!
            I'm sure lance can do a personal hand-drawn one for her, but he might make her wear it for him afterwards. Hah.

Comment

this is true. the first iteration of this shirt was done in sharpie.

i can most certainly do "custom" clothing of any sort. just let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X