F/S 73 Corolla. PIMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 73 Corolla. PIMP

My friend is selling the car that he picked up as a track car. But he kinda lost some $$ so he needs to sell this thing. Heres his post from another forum. The car is clean someone buy this car and give it a good home!

$3500 OBO. SO MAKE AN OFFER!
    I hate to do this after so much excitement surrounding this car but I have to do what is best for me both professionally and financialy. Ive decided to sell the car that I purchased about a month ago. Its a 1973 Toyota Corolla SR5. The car is lowered about 3.5 - 4 inches. It sits on white powdercoated 13x7 wheels with unknown offset. Tires 175/50-13. I bought the car off a shop owner who had started to build the car as a show car. As such the car was recently painted a bright while color inside and out. This includes the engine bay. The car is simply amazing to look at. The stock engine was reomoved and replaced with a rebuilt 13B rotary engine out of a 2nd generation RX7. The Fuel injection intake manifold was removed and replaced with a Racing Beat upper intake maifold and a Webber 2 barrel side draft carb. A custom driveshaft was made to connect the RX7 transmission to the stock Toyota rear end. A painless wiring box with 4 switches and a start button was installed to control the new engine. All of this was done before I came into posession of the car.

Since then I have noticed that the engines ignition system was wired up incorrectly and was not delivering spark. I have bought the correct coils and distributor so correct this however I have since noticed that the carb leaks. I have regestered the car through Feb of 07. This car needs only a little bit more TLC and a bit of $ to bring it to life. I would love to be the one to do so however with 7 cars in the household and an upcomming move I cannot take all of them with me. So I must let this one go. Its sure to bring its new owner a lot of joy and attention. Pictures can be found. here.

Im only looking to get what I have spent on the car. $3500 however since I am moving the price is negotable. The car is located in Long Beach, CA 90815 and will need to be towed. I can be contacted at 408.813.3528. Ask for Martin

BUMP! what nobody wants this amazing piece of history?

Comment

TTT SO-CAL THATS THAT GANGSTA !!!!!!!!!!! I just love to look at it.

Comment

That mango is so bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Didnt know Martin picked it up or AJ sold it. Car is true baller have to see to appreciate.

Comment

glad to see you've got a proper engine for a nice lightweight car in it! bump for a nice lookin car

Comment

Very interested, do you have it still?

Comment

Damn if I had the spending $$$$$ I would buy my baby back,wish I woulda knew it was gonna go down like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedMachine
                Very interested, do you have it still?
                Dave, yes he still has it. Go ahead and either call Martin about it, Or i'll call John and you can talk to me about it if you want. But yes, he does still have the car sitting at his house.

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X