FS: S13 SR and KA24E parts!!! w/ pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: S13 SR and KA24E parts!!! w/ pics

I have a couple spare parts I’m looking to sell to wrap up my project for now. I will be studying Spain starting in Sept. so I will only sell, for now, for a couple of weeks.

I am in the Dallas, Tx area (75052).
    You can contact me via PM, AIM: BDR1BDR1, email: brodrigu@smu.edu , or simply reply.

I’m willing to ship most parts, unless they are big or really heavy then pick-up would be required. Some prices are OBO so I will take offers, but please no low balling.

All parts are from an S13 unless indicated.

****For the time being please shoot me an offer and I will post prices as soon as I get everything posted.

SR ignitor chip

JDM 180sx Brake master cylinder: Came with my front clip and has a bigger reservoir.

KA24E ECU

KA24E MAF (same as S13 SR)

Z32 Brembo cross-drilled and slotted 30mm rotors: They are drilled for 4-lug and can be used on both 4 and 5 lug hubs. They have never been used. I was going to use them until I found out I had 26mm calipers.

Stock S13 struts and springs: I’m guessing they have about 100K on them since the shell I bought wasn’t running and read 100K.

JDM steering column w/ key: Off of my 180sx RPS13 clip

Koyo aluminum KA radiator: It is brand new and has a few bent fins from being mounted but was never used. I upgraded to a bigger radiator and did not need this one.

Heavy throttle crossover pipe: Used for a KA radiator on an SR. Was going to use with the radiator above but bought the SR instead. It has never been used only mounted.

JDM 180sx rear end: Only needed the LSD and rear sway bar from it. It still has the hubs cables, and some suspension parts, rusty rotors. **Pick up only
    OEM S13 sway bars:
    Cross member: Also came with my clip

OEM electric fans: One from KA and SR, not sure that it makes a difference.
    OEM KA radiator: Probably no good and will prob. trash or give away **pickup only

JDM heater core: Came with my clip.
    Heat shields: KA24E, SR manifold, SR turbo

Open diff w/ axles: I swapped it out for my LSD.

JDM SR or FC SMIC Hotpipe: It has a Greddy Flange and can be used on either car.

KA24E fuel rail
    KA24E injectors
    :

JDM 180sx driveshaft: Came with my clip.

S13 SR blacktop 330cc injectors and fuel rail: Upgraded to bigger injectors.

KA24E air box, piping, and filter:

KA24E tranny: **Pick up only

KA24E: It was pulled from my shell with about 100K miles on it. The motor had a knock when I bought it and I never took the time to find out what is wrong with it. It can be used for parts or to be rebuilt. **Pick up only

Erebuni GTR spoiler: Its silver w/ a clear LED brake light. It has never been mounted and was originally bought for my Camry, but I went with a different wing. The paint has a couple scratches from storing but overall is still in brand new shape. I’m not sure what all it will fit but I can measure it, if you would like.

If I come across more parts in my garage I will post them.
    Last edited by mosill; 08-04-2006, 06:13 AM.

I just updated with more pics and new parts!!!

Comment

Working...
    X