fs: Endless CC-X Brake Pads for S13 - Ceramic Carbon Metal Hotness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs: Endless CC-X Brake Pads for S13 - Ceramic Carbon Metal Hotness

"Proven to perform well on both street and track conditions, this original formula, ceramic carbon metal base compound has the ability to perform for a wider range of users. For the street where low temperatures are frequent, this pad performs well causing less damage than most semi-metallic pads. Usually, semi-metallic pads sacrifice initial response to perform better at higher temperatures, but the CC-X is able to do well at initial response as well. At higher temperatures, pedal feeling responds well while maintaining controllability with a stable coefficient of friction."

[from the Endless USA site]

I have a front and rear set of Endless CC-X brake pads for an S13 w/o ABS. The part numbers are as follows:

EP251CC-X front
    EP064CC-X rear

They're crazy JDM, with wacky japanese writing all over the boxes. Brand new, the boxes have never been opened. They just arrived at my door from Endless, and, since I'm a corolla driver, i have no use for them. My lack of desire for stopping is YOUR GAIN!

I'm selling the set of Front and Rear for $400.

I'd rather not break up the set, but i'll sell them separately for $210 rear, $220 front.

I'm in southern california... if you desperately need them shipped, you'll pay for shipping, because i'm broke and cheap.

email me for more info, i guess. Gerbilzoox at Yahoo.com
Working...
X