F.S. GTS Hatch in Phoenix, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. GTS Hatch in Phoenix, AZ

85 gts hatch clean title 260k on chassis, 1500 on built motor. interior, completely stripped, no sound deadning, no panels. no sunroof, manual windows. car weighs a little over 2000lbs. black dash no cracks. momo champion steering wheel(old version), corbeau bucket, with 5 point harness. only has driver's seat. optima redtop battery relocated to behind where passenger seat should be(for balance). solex locks on all three doors. hatch has no wiper, no third brake light, no wing. hatch came off kouki. kouki tail lights. H4 conversion headlights. has supras with falken azenis in front and falken ziex in the rear, 195/60/14. plenty of tread left on all 4 tires. trd japan springs 8kg in front and 6kg in the rear, on kyb agx's. goodridge stainless steel braided brake lines all the way around and clutch line.

motor was just broken in. 1500 miles on build. jdm smallport. block and head have been milled to bump up compression. cometic .040" headgasket. new bearings and rings. new oil pump, water pump(updated part), alternator. no power steering, no ac. egr, charcoal canister deleted, still has cat. passed emissions with old motor. t3 bigport to smallport adapter with bigport manifold no tvis. everything is oem(used to work at a toyota dealer) seals, oil pump, water pump, bearings, etc. iridium spark plugs replaced less than 100 miles ago. synthetic fluid in tranny(no grinds, shifts perfectly everytime) and rear diff. oem lsd. exedy clutch. new oem brakes and rotors in the rear.

the bad: loud, both from the exhaust and from no sound deadning. has a few small dents, no bigger than a credit card. paint is oxidized but came from wa so the paint isn't fading. plus it matches the flat black bottom half of car. no ac, never came with it.

i don’t want to sell the car, but I need money for a down payment on a house. Need the money quickly, but if i can’t get enough for the car i won’t sell it. Asking $4300obo
    Last edited by efrain_n7; 08-17-2006, 07:35 AM.

any reasonable offers? i'd consider trade for a truck so i can run parts with.

Comment

Working...
    X