2nd Rd. Parts Must Be Sold!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Rd. Parts Must Be Sold!!!!!

Hey guys I still have some OEM S14 parts that I need to get rid of. Prices are negotiable and all reasonable offers will be considered and/or accepted. The parts are located in Destin, Fl. All parts are in perfect working condition. Please feel free to e-mail any questions, comments or payments to yashio240@yahoo.com.
    -Stock S14 RUCAS. These are in great condition with perfect bushings. Asking $35 SHIPPED!!!!!

-Stock S14 Inner/Outer Tie Rods. Inner bushing are in great condition. Outer bushing on one is split but the other is fine. Asking $35 SHIPPED!!!!!!

-Stock S14 full trunk interior. These pieces are in great shape. The floor carpet has a large stain on it that was there when I bought the car. I have never tried to clean it but Im sure it will come up. Asking $60 SHIPPED!!!!! for all of it.

-Blitz DSBC & Power Meter ID. These are the special edition white uras versions. They are both in perfect working order. I am interested in the Apexi AVC-R which is why I am selling these. Plus they dont match anything in my car. Solonoid is in perfect working order and reads boost fine with no creep. Asking $575 for both SHIPPED!!!!!!

NOW AVAILABLE!!!!! S14 Oem clear front blinker lenses and amber sidemarkers. These items are in great condition. The right blinker lense has a small crack in the top side of the lense but has been sealed with clear silicone. I am asking $35 +shipping for both or $20 +shipping for the blinker lenses and $20 +shipping for the sidemarkers.
    Last edited by YaShIoS14; 10-05-2006, 07:48 PM.

Spring/Shock Combo SOLD !!!!! Other parts still available and negotiable.

Comment

Tension rods have been SOLD!!!!!

Comment

I removed the parts that I have sold but the rest are still available and I really need to get this stuff outta here. Prices are still very negotiable within reason so make me some offers and take this stuff off my hands. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Just wanted to keep the interest in these parts alive as well as add a couple more parts to the list. I have also lowered the price of the blitz electronics to a great price IMHO. Take advantage while you can and make me some offers. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Working...
          X