wtb: '95 m3 engine in norcal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: '95 m3 engine in norcal

looking for a complete '95 m3 engine(s50) with acessories.

Thanks,

Frank

frank what do you have up your sleeve? have you checked w/ mpact up there?

Comment

hehe nothing too crazy hehe...just your usual s50 swap into a e30...

haven't checked with mpact..infact i never heard of them..where are the located? website?

Comment

doh! i'm thinking of the wrong place. check out: www.edgemotorworks.com. check out bimmerforums for some good deals as well.

here's another reference forum for you.
        http://www.norcalbmw.com/forum/viewf...927228d038db06

you should look into how you can make the car state legal w/ the swap. with all the compliant sensors you should be able to make this happen. I know a few of the 1 gen RX7 guys have upgraded to the newer motors and have still kept the car street legal.

keep me updated on your project. i was thinking the other day that i'd do the e46 M3 motor swap into my e36 m3 if the motor ever died. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
          looking for a complete '95 m3 engine(s50) with acessories.

Thanks,

Frank
          i have 95 m3 motor and complite motor set ecu motor trans wyring let me no call milano ask for chris 818 8977445
          (626) 786-7444
          (818) 897-7445

Ask for CHRIS

MILANO MOTORSPORTS-Front-Clips
          -Engine SWAPS/Installation
          -Used Parts - all that and a bag of chips
          -350Z used parts

www.Turboneticsinc.com
          www.cxracing.com
          www.kaazusa.com
          www.coopertires.com
          www.specclutch.com

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing
            doh! i'm thinking of the wrong place. check out: www.edgemotorworks.com. check out bimmerforums for some good deals as well.

here's another reference forum for you.
            http://www.norcalbmw.com/forum/viewf...927228d038db06

you should look into how you can make the car state legal w/ the swap. with all the compliant sensors you should be able to make this happen. I know a few of the 1 gen RX7 guys have upgraded to the newer motors and have still kept the car street legal.

keep me updated on your project. i was thinking the other day that i'd do the e46 M3 motor swap into my e36 m3 if the motor ever died. hehe.
            lol oh edgemotorworks lol..yea i already posted on bimmerforums,no luck.Tho there was a fellow selling one,it was just barely out of my budget that I wanted,but with the thought of shipping it, i wouldnt have enough for the other swap parts. I've talked to a few s50/m50 powered e30 guys. And some of them are actually cali street legal.pass smog/emission with flyin colors.

wow s54 in a e36 m3?! that would be nice...there was a guy on some e46 forum droppin a s54 smgII into a e30..freaking crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by MILANO AUTO
              i have 95 m3 motor and complite motor set ecu motor trans wyring let me no call milano ask for chris 818 8977445
              I'll be callin around 3 or 4ish.

Comment

bump..........

Comment

Working...
                X