BBS RS 2-16x7.5 4-16x8.5 +14 5x114.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 2-16x7.5 4-16x8.5 +14 5x114.3

I am selling 6 wheels total 2 fronts and 4 rears. They are BBS RS Mesh wheels, these wheels are super rare (never officially imported to the U.S.) and only produced in 5x114.3 in Japan. They are forged centers with aluminum lips. They are 3 pc and all the parts are available for purchase seperately if you bend a wheel or damage one. You can even add bigger aftermarket lips to these wheels if you want to go wider or you want that baller big lip look. Rears already have a pretty good sized lip on them. The nice part about these wheels is the set of 4 are recently refinished. The lips are polished to a mirror finish and the centers were re-powder coated so they are super easy to clean and very durable. The polished lips make it very easy to remove curb rash or and small dings. The other 2 rears make great extra track wheels. Will fit s13 or s14, also any other 5lug rear drivers. Below are pics I am asking $1400 +ship. These wheels are worth much more and will sell for about that price on ebay (which is where they will go if they dont sell here) so no low ballers just wanted to give a chance here before I posted em on ebay.
    Thanks!
    Bryan Rogers
    Brainfood@sbcglobal.net

Wheels on ebay.

Comment

Working...
    X