240sx s13 coupe 2-tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx s13 coupe 2-tone

1989 Nissan 240sx XE S13, factory 5-spd (shift's smooth, no grinds) clutch still grabs good, factory two-tone paint job, (some oxidation on the bumpers/ top roof), power windows, power locks, power mirrors, clean/clear title, straight body/frame, runs straight, 4 wheel disc brakes, no engine mods, stock ka24e engine, gray/black interior, working HUD, working power moonroof, ***passes smog*** and ***registered***, slight lowering on Tein S-Tech springs, pioneer head unit, Nismo style steering wheel/hub + quick release. Car will come with a set of Riken mesh wheels. This car is the perfect virgin for CA18det, SR20det, and RB swaps. Asking $4000 or best offer, Location: Fresno, CA. Any further questions email me at fujison99@hotmail.com

The bad: minor power steering leak, minor dings, tear on driver seat, rear seat belts are messed up, no AC, 2 cracks on the dashboard, other than that car starts and runs fine.

On to the pics.

Interior

Engine

The set in the middle is the set that will come with the car.

Last edited by Tokyo_X-treme_R; 11-21-2006, 09:38 AM.

I know this is old but do you still have any of the rims? If not then just shoot me I'm a n00b here.

Comment

ay

any rims left?

Comment

Working...
      X