ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nissan 240sx with r32 front end fro sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan 240sx with r32 front end fro sale.

i have a Charcoal Gray 1991 Nissan 240sx s13 SE Hatchback FOR SALE. Viscous LSD. Sunroof, power windows, power locks interior is in good condition, no cracks in the dash. 5 speed. 37000 miles on the KA24DE engine. 200,000 miles on the chassis (though you cant tell). The engine runs great but has a bottom end knock as the RPM's fall when you rev it up. I have narrowed it down to a wrist pin in the 3rd or forth cylinder. The engine came from an 1998 automatic S14 and like I said only has 37,000 miles on it. Coming from an auto 1998 S14 the engine was not abused or beat on AT ALL and I would say the wrist pin issue was from the factory. i have got some extras that come with the car:
    - Skyline R32 front end.
    - 3 sets of rims (BMW Mesh, Stock S13, Stock S12)
    - tein lowering springs (installed)
    - new tie rods (Installed)
    - cone air filter (Installed)
    - aftermarket muffler (Installed)
    -R32 Gauge Cluster with boost gauge
    I am asking $3500. one set of rims are stock, another set are bmw rims, and the other set are Nissan S12 200SX mesh rims. With the skyline front end you get the headlights the fenders the radiator support the foglights and the front bumper. This is EVERYTHING you need to do the skyline frontend conversion aside from the hood. The hood is the least expensive part and can be purchased from JARCO.com for $50. email me at namer_06@yahoo.com my phone # is 920-284-5959.

do you have any pictures?

Comment

Working...
    X