FS: BRAND NEW RECARO SPG-N SEAT & BRIDE SEAT RAIL for S2K FIA APPROVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BRAND NEW RECARO SPG-N SEAT & BRIDE SEAT RAIL for S2K FIA APPROVE

I'm selling a brand new RECARO SPG-N seat, and a brand new BRIDE S2000 RO rail with ISS (this is the designated Bride seat rail for SPG-N in S2000).

SPG-N is a seat that Recaro made for Japanese market, it's a evolution of the SPG seat, but designed with daily driver in mind, it has more comfortable padding, lower leg bolster for ease of entrance/exit, slightly more waist/chest/hip room. I have sit in a range of seats from Bride, Sparco, and Recaro, and this is by far the MOST comfortable bucket seat I've been in. This seat is FIA approved, it's as safe as any professional racing bucket seats.

For more information visit recaro japan's site here
    http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=2...hp?id=2456&L=3

The seat is BRAND NEW, it retails for USD$1127, I'm selling it for $680 obo plus shipping.

I also have a brand new driverside BRIDE RO rail for S2000, along with the Bride ISS, this is the rail to use to fit the seat in a S2000. I'm selling it for $175.

If you buy both, I'll make you a package deal of $780 plus shipping. I'm located in socal area, Walnut, CA 91789. Local pick up is welcome.

best way to reach me is through email "ej13b@yahoo.com", or AIM "DriftNvolution"

Thanks for looking =)

Working...
X