F/S 2 FC RX-7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 2 FC RX-7's

1.) 1987 Mazda Rx-7 sport coupe, Exterioor color is red, in fair condition. Car has a rot spot undernieth and right behind the front driverside fender (easy fix). Interior is grey also in fair condition, the passenger sid is torn up but thats about it. 5-lug wheels,4 pot brakes front,2 pot brakes rear rotors and pads recently replaced. The motor that is currently in the car does not run.

2.) 1988 Mazda Rx-7 base coupe. Flat black exterior. I has No interior, except dashboard, and driver seat which are both burgandy. The motor runs, but doesnt stay consistent. Would be a good donor car for the red FC. I dont have pictures of it yet,but I'll take some tomorrow.

I'm looking to get $700 obo for both.
    Attached Files

Here are some more of the Red FC. I'll take some pictures of the black FC tomorrow. thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh I forgot to add, The dashboard has no cracks. I need these cars gone before winter comes. Make me an offer please.

and my e-mail is ShadowArtsFC3S@aol.com for picture request. I'll also consider trading. Let me know what you've got. I only want Japanese RWD please.
      Last edited by NHDrifter; 10-13-2006, 07:22 PM.

Comment

bump I cant get pictures of the black one yet. I'm leaving for Oregon in the morning.

Comment

well, Now that winter is about 2 weeks away I'm just gonna keep the car and fix it.

Comment

Nevermind, They are still for sale agian.

$500 for both!

Comment

you suck for being too far away. someone snag this...

Comment

sale pending!

Comment

can you send me pics of both cars, my email is Tbone_dysfunction@sbcglobal.net

Comment

yeah I can send you some pics, I just gotta wait till this weekend and I'll get some resent pictures of the cars.

Both are still for sale.

Comment

Working...
                    X