FS-1989 Nissan 240sx Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-1989 Nissan 240sx Coupe

hey everyone i am selling my 89 240sx coupe.The car has a 96 KA24DE motor with around 65,000k.The chassis has 197,000 but you cannot tell at all.Small rust spot on bottom of pass side, not on frame or anything.The color is the two tone silver, very clean paint, 1 key mark down the drivers door, and 1 small non creeced dent on the fender.The car does have 2 12" fans run off a switch that was placed inside the car, 2 1/2 Megan Racing catback exhaust.Sounds very nice, very deep.Tein tie rods and ends (crazy steering angle), and strut towers on front and rear.I have many wheels for this car, 10 with 8 having tires on them.I will include all of these just because i dont want them taking up space.4 are stock,2 are SE stock wheels, 2 17" Enkei RS6's and 2 17" enkei 5 spoke,dont know the name.New starter, water pump, thermostat and the radiator just got flushed out.Shoot me offers, email for pics.Please dont lowball. I would like to get around $2800 for it.Thanks

sh1fty_5@hotmail.com

bumppp come on

Comment

Do you have any Pictures?

Comment

Also what is your location?

Comment

michigan.email for pics if interested

Comment

$2800... not bad. is it hb or coupe?

Comment

coupe.bump guys.i need the moneyyy.

Comment

car is still for sale.headgasket blew last week.i do not have time to fix it so i am selling it as is.I have taken about $1000 off my asking price.My asking price is around $1600 now.Please someone buy this car, i need it gone.

Comment

240sx

Hello. I wanna see some pictures of the car. Thanks

Comment

Your 240

I haven't read all of your thread on this car, but I am wondering if you've got any pictures of it? Blown head gasket...is anything else damaged? I absolutely love 240's and I'm interested in seeing how bad/good yours might be off. Lemme know if you haven't already sold it. Thx!

Comment

ill take new pics tomorrow.email me and il reply back with pictures.No nothing else is wrong with the car,apart from the head gasket, the car is sound.

Comment

someone buy this.the car runs just not very well.especially once its warmed up,it overheats obviously.email me i just took pics.

Comment

Working...
                        X