Some AE86/random things for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some AE86/random things for sale

Hey I've got a need for some money lately so Imma toss some stuff up for sale that I don't want/need. First Off I will ship if you aren't local, but I prefer to have local pick-up if thats possible. Prices are semi-negotiable.

Megan Racing Intercooler: 200 O.B.O.
    dimensions are 18 wide/12 high/3 thick in inches.

AE86 TRD Japan Race 5.1kg/mm springs: $180 O.B.O.

Random AE86 interior pieces: on a piece by piece basis
    It's all there except the dash and the driver seat/allseatbelts.

I can be reached on here, through e-mail: Zjunquera@gmail.com, or by phone: 678-936-7228

-Thanks,
    Zach

bump! someone buy something :d All of the interior is 10 out of 10.

Comment

bump back up, and Im keeping the intercooler but other things are still for sale
      Last edited by Zach300zx; 11-05-2006, 07:38 PM.

Comment

This is the color pattern of the interior that is for sale, it is dark blue and gray from an Sr-5.

Also looking to sell an adjustable aluminum 4-link setup similar to those like battleversion and T3. Looking for $250. I also have a GTS rear-end for sale, it has a snapped axle and is taken apart, I have an axle to replace the one that snapped though. The diff could probably use a rebuild and whatnot whichI don't really want to do. The diff has a 4.10 ring & pinion on it for a nice highway gear . it is also an LSD.
        I finally decided to stop being such a bum and post up one of these project car build ups. Mainly because Im going to need some advice and help along the way so I can have someone who's been watching the build up in order to help me, but also to inform people of some fun stuff.

Last edited by Zach300zx; 11-11-2006, 10:22 AM.

Comment

I'm interested in the interior...door panels and maybe seats depending on price..
          can you get me pics of the door panels and seats?

Price? and shipping to 95404...business address...

I might need some more stuff,like center console..etc...,cuz i just picked up a sr5 and the interior is horrible...lol...

Comment

I think I e-mailed you back on this stuff already, if that wasn't you shoot me an e-mail at Zjunquera@gmail.com and I'll get you pictures.
            -Thanks,
            Zach

Comment

do u have anymore seats?

if u do hit me up ae86.streetnobles@gamail.com

if u have instant messenger heres my screen name capone_pwg

Comment

id like to buy your gts rear end

Hey im in orlando, fl and Id like to buy the GTS rear end. How much are you asking? Also how much to ship to 32822??

Comment

I have an SR-5 passenger seat and the rear seats out of the sr-5 as well, they are all the grey/blue colors.

I'll take $350 O.B.O for the rear-end just understand that you'll be responsible for reassembling it and it may possibly need the seals and whatnot replaced. The diff locked up pretty well before but you may want to rebuild it as well. I shipped it from around ocala to here when I bought it and I think freight was like $100-150 to a loading dock, so unless you have a business address it'll have to be delived to a freight company to be picked up.
                  All prices without shipping:
                  Im also looking to sell:
                  the adjustable 4-link: $250
                  TRD Japan 5.1kg/mm springs $180 OBO
                  Stainless brake lines for the rear: $50

Comment

bumped back up to the top!!!

Comment

do you want to sell the good axle seaperate? I need one Zenki LSD

Comment

I'd rather not, but maybe if I get really desperate one of these days I'll let you know.

Bump

Comment

how much for the 4.1 gearing and what condition is it in ?

email me at need4speed4848@hotmail.com

Comment

Im pretty sure I have the whole rear-end sold; if this is not actually the case I'll get back to you.
                            -Thanks,
                            Zach

Comment

bump up to the top.

Comment

Working...
                              X